Last Revised: February 20, 2024
This program is available to all University laboratories for the disposal of biohazardous sharps waste.
This program benefits labs by:
- Streamlining biohazardous sharps waste disposal
- Preventing injuries to lab workers and waste handlers
- Reducing the burden of biohazardous waste disposal for laboratories
- Saving laboratories money on the cost of waste disposal
- Reducing energy use for Penn and shrinking the carbon footprint of laboratories
More information about the program can be found on the Penn Purchasing Website.
Program details and contacts: Reusable Sharps Container Program Information Sheet.
Contact Curtis Bay Medical Waste Services with your service related questions: email@example.com
To consider opting-in to the program, you can contact the Curtis Bay account representative.