Last Revised: September 06, 2023
Penn's Lead Management Program is presented to prevent exposures to hazardous amounts of lead on campus.
EHRS performs the following lead management services for the Penn community:
- Coordinates lead-based paint inspections of Penn-owned target housing and child-occupied facilities.
- Coordinates and provides project oversight for lead paint abatement projects.
- Conducts employee exposure assessments.
- Provides consultation on safe work practices related to construction projects that impact lead-containing materials.
- Provides lead waste characterization.
- Coordinates disposal of lead-containing materials.
Additional Lead Resources